Inv. Scu 371
Statuette of a winged Eros standing and leaning to a trunk from which hangs a quiver with arrows; the figure holds a bow with the left hand.
The statuette is extensively restored: modern restorations concern the legs, including the support and the plinth, the left arm with the bow and the wings.
The head, broken but belonging, is turned to left; the hair consists in long curls; the face has portrait-like features.
The rather coarse working of the head suggests to date the sculpture to the the late Roman period.
The work was found in 1813 in Bevagna, Umbria.